[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - Re: How to setup JBoss EAP 6 in Eclipse Indigo

Max Rydahl Andersen do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 28 10:58:03 EDT 2013

Max Rydahl Andersen [https://community.jboss.org/people/maxandersen] created the discussion

"Re: How to setup JBoss EAP 6 in Eclipse Indigo"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/819913#819913

Unfortunately no  :(  - at least not one that I can think of, would require new release of JBoss Tools server adapter for Juno.

Which commercial plugin is forcing 2 year old eclipse ? I'm interested to see who does that and how many users it will/would affect.

[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2128]