[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services] - Re: how to migrate jboss-wsse-server.xml setting of jboss 5 to jboss 7.1?

Joseph Hwang do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri May 31 09:30:47 EDT 2013

Joseph Hwang [https://community.jboss.org/people/aupres] created the discussion

"Re: how to migrate jboss-wsse-server.xml setting of jboss 5 to jboss 7.1?"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/820682#820682

Thank you for your detailed reply, Alessio. I understand your circumstance.
Then pls, inform me until when your issue of a functionality for generating templates / examples of ws-security assertions for common scenarios will be solved. I mean the version of JBossWS-CXF.
As I told you, I have plan to write a book about Wildfly with Eclipse IDE. WS-security implementation in IDE is important in my book.

Thanks in advanced. Have a nice day!  :)

[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2044]