[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Example of simple process of executing a service task in JBPM Console.

alvinuw do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri May 31 15:40:24 EDT 2013

alvinuw [https://community.jboss.org/people/alvinuw] created the discussion

"Re: Example of simple process of executing a service task in JBPM Console."

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/820747#820747

I developed the process in eclipse. Let's say I generate a "process.jar" from eclipse. It contains the main file and also the handler class "ExtendedServiceTaskHandler.class".
If I just put "process.jar", instead of "com.sample.service.ExtendedServiceTaskHandler.jar", can it work?

Actually, I tried this way. It seems it doesn't work.
Does it mean we have to jar the handler class, then put it in war, instead of the project jar?
Thanks.