[jboss-user] How to check if session replication is actually working between jboss eap servers

Pulkit Gupta pulgupta at redhat.com
Fri Oct 7 01:57:17 EDT 2016

Hi Team,

I have recently started working on Jboss clustering.
I am facing an issue with user logins and session experience and want to
check if the session replication is indeed working.

I am running 2 Jboss EAP6 servers behind a LB. I have added distributable
tag in my web.xml.
Once I am accessing my application I checked the session id ,mentioned in
the cookie set at the client.

Using this session id I checked the server log but I can see that this
session id logs are only present on a single host.
So I think that session is not getting replicated correctly and thence the
request are only working correctly when they are hitting the correct host
with the session created.

Is there any other better way to check if the session replication is
actually working. In case session replication is not working then how can I
correct that as well?

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks!

--