[jbosscache-dev] _get()

Manik Surtani manik at jboss.org
Thu Aug 31 06:12:48 EDT 2006

cache_.getInvocationContext().getOptionOverrides
().setBypassInterceptorChain(true);

... but this will bypass all interceptors and directly modify the
internals of the cache.

If you just want to bypass locking, I created a new option for this
some while back -

    /**
     * Suppresses acquiring locks for the given invocation.  Used
with pessimistic locking only.  Use with extreme care, may lead to a
breach in data integrity!
     *
     * @since 1.4.0
     */
    public void setSuppressLocking(boolean suppressLocking)

Email: manik at jboss.org
Telephone: +44 7786 702 706
MSN: manik at surtani.org
Yahoo/AIM/Skype: maniksurtani