[jbosscache-dev] JBCACHE-315 and 1.4.1

Bela Ban bela at jboss.org
Mon Dec 4 06:58:00 EST 2006

I wanted to get feedback from Ericsson first (on anycast), so assuming I
release a snapshot of JGroups  today, and get positive feedback from
Ericsson by Friday, I'd say early next week.
Otherwise, go ahead and release with JGroups 2.4.0, we can add 2.4.1
into CR2...

Manik Surtani wrote:
> Guys,
>
> I'd like to release 1.4.1.CR1 this week; when do you think we could
> have JBCACHE-315 and JGroups 2.4.1 in?  I'd like to give QA a heads-up
> so they can allocate time to do the release.
>
> Thanks,

> Email: manik at jboss.org
> Telephone: +44 7786 702 706
> MSN: manik at surtani.org
> Yahoo/AIM/Skype: maniksurtani
>

> On 1 Dec 2006, at 17:28, Vladimir Blagojevic wrote:
>
>> Bela has to approve fix for mux service view block/unblock
>> problem that we have mentioned. After that I am working on
>> 315 until it is resolved.

Bela Ban
Lead JGroups / JBoss Clustering team
JBoss - a division of Red Hat