[jbosscache-dev] JBCACHE-905 - code coverage for 1.4.1

Hany Mesha hmesha at novell.com
Mon Dec 18 23:08:03 EST 2006

Hi all,

I've run Clover against Branch_JBossCache_1_4_0 and the initial
generated report and statistics  are posted on the wiki at
http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=JBossCache14xCodeCoverageAnalysis

We have an overall coverage  of 89.6 % which is pretty good number for
initial report considering that there are test cases failing. If those
test cases get fixed, I'll be able to produce more accurate report and
therefore I'll be able to identify areas that are not covered in the
test suite and write test cases to cover those in the next few days
before releasing 1.4.1 GA.

Please let me know if you're working on fixing one or more test case in
the 1.4 branch and when you think you'll check that fix in?

Thanks,

-Hany

Hany M. Mesha
Sr. Software Engineer, Consultant