[jbosscache-dev] FW: 1.4 aop test failures

Ben Wang ben.wang at jboss.com
Mon Nov 13 03:04:54 EST 2006

(Don't know if this has impact on other parts of the code, so FYI here.)

I have pinpointed (at least part of) the problem to
TreeCache.loadState() where now instead of sending the exception in rsp
(response), we now throw it directly from TreeCache. Therefore, we
didn't catch the TimeoutException and re-try the state transfer part.

I have created a Jira for this
(http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/JBCACHE-844). Brian, I have checked
in my fix, if you can please review it, that will be great!

Thanks,

-Ben