[jbosscache-dev] RE: Valdiations in FileCacheLoader

Brian Stansberry brian.stansberry at jboss.com
Thu Nov 23 10:32:16 EST 2006

No and yes.  No because not testing immutability is the same as making it mutable, which is what you're doing anyway.
Yes, because testing immutability is the standard pattern that should be followed.  @Dynamic causes it to pass.  I guess the advantage of this approach is if good style is used and all fields are declared together, it's easy to see which are mutable.