[jbosscache-dev] easing the path for clients togetaroundredeployment class loading issues in JBC

Galder Zamarreno galder.zamarreno at jboss.com
Fri Nov 24 11:54:17 EST 2006

The UT that I have is pretty simple. You start a local cache, set use marshalling and register Thread.currentThread().getContextClassLoader().

You put some data in the cache and then you inactivate the region and unregister the classloader.

Further checks on whether the data entered exists returns false.

Is this good enough? I thought about creating a test where I can reproduce the ClassCastException on redeployment but I'll need more time to create a UT like that.

Galder Zamarreño
Sr. Software Maintenance Engineer
JBoss, a division of Red Hat