[jbosscache-dev] Using Apache DBCP in NonManagedConnectionFactory

Vladimir Blagojevic vladimir.blagojevic at jboss.com
Thu Oct 12 13:01:16 EDT 2006

Never underestimate people's stupidity, like me for example. On a more
serious note, can this pooling be isolated and then use interchangable
pooling implementations? How does hibernate make it interchangable? They
must be using some adaptation layer?

My main point is to see what they have done and not reinvent the wheel.