[jbosscache-dev] State transfer tests in head

Manik Surtani manik at jboss.org
Fri Oct 13 08:37:58 EDT 2006

Hi,

As a part of refactoring the marshall.Region class to a generic
Region which can be used for eviction as well, Brian and I discussed
removing queueing of calls to inactive regions, since this would be
replaced with FLUSH.  As such, I've commented out a few unit tests
that test this queueing in VersionedTestsBase and have commented
accordingly.  Vladimir, once we roll in FLUSH and have this working
as expected, could you revisit these tests in state transfer?

Thanks,

Email: manik at jboss.org
Telephone: +44 7786 702 706
MSN: manik at surtani.org