[jbosscache-dev] RE: http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/JBCACHE-644

Galder Zamarreno galder.zamarreno at jboss.com
Fri Oct 20 05:59:31 EDT 2006

I'd stick to general rules.

Cheers,

Galder Zamarreño
Sr. Software Maintenance Engineer
JBoss, a division of Red Hat

-----Original Message-----
From: Manik Surtani [mailto:manik at jboss.org]
Sent: 20 October 2006 11:57
To: Galder Zamarreno
Cc: jbosscache-dev at lists.jboss.org
Subject: Re: http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/JBCACHE-644

Yes, I think so ...

Just be generic.  Perhaps the FileCacheLoader could take an optional
property containing a list of OS-specific illegal characters for the
deployed platform, but then again if someone can specify this, they'd
know not to use these characters in the cache anyway.

I'd just stick with the generic illegal chars.

Email: manik at jboss.org
Telephone: +44 7786 702 706
MSN: manik at surtani.org
Yahoo/AIM/Skype: maniksurtani