[jbosscache-dev] 1.4.0.SP2 or 1.4.1?

Manik Surtani manik at jboss.org
Fri Oct 27 07:31:18 EDT 2006

Brian and I have been speaking about adding JBCACHE-812 to the next
1.4.x release, the purpose being that there may be an AS 4.2.0
release which may allow us to include the MUX.

Since this is a fairly large feature change, I feel it is beyond the
scope of an SP and would warrant a bump up in version numbers.  And
TBH, so does JBCACHE-756, since it involves a new JBoss Serialization
jar.

Thoughts on this?  Pls respond soon as I hope to cut the next 1.4
release next week.

Cheers,

Email: manik at jboss.org
Telephone: +44 7786 702 706