[jbosscache-dev] JBCACHE-710

Ben Wang ben.wang at jboss.com
Fri Oct 27 08:23:21 EDT 2006

Bummer! This is 3 months old and I'd say my memory has faded a bit. :-( And it is not easy to reproduce as well unless there is a way to screw up the FCL .dat file. I remember loader.remove() somehow doesn't throw an exception there and therefore the code moves on to notifyActivate and trigger the recursive loop.

Since now that we have documented the FCL limitation, maybe we can downgrade the serverity and push it back to later releases. This is a bug associated mostly with FLC. If I run into that problem again, I will raise it up.

Thanks,

-Ben