[jbosscache-dev] JBCACHE-388 Provide modified data in callbacks

Manik Surtani manik at jboss.org
Mon Oct 30 10:17:15 EST 2006

Well, nodeModified covers 3 scenarios:

1) Data added to map
2) Data removed from map
3) Existing map data changed

if we just passed in deltas, we'd also need to pass in keys to
describe the operation.  I.e., a nodeVisited event could pass in a
key-value pair, but we'd also need to pass in an identifier to
describe the modification.  Which makes it pretty tedious.  This is
why I opted for just passing a snapshot of the state of data before
and after the mod.

Email: manik at jboss.org
Telephone: +44 7786 702 706
MSN: manik at surtani.org