[jbosscache-dev] RE: JBossCache 1.4.1.Beta

Ryan Campbell ryan.campbell at jboss.com
Tue Oct 31 11:45:42 EST 2006

Friday releases are impolite to QA who usually end up working well into
Friday evening (especially after finding issues which you guys have to
fix ;-).

I would rather do releases Monday-Wednesday.  Could you able to update
your schedule accordingly?  I think we can handle this Friday, but for
future releases I would prefer Monday-Wednesday.

Thanks,
Ryan