[jbosscache-dev] JMX and MBeans in JBoss Cache 2.0.0

Manik Surtani manik at jboss.org
Thu Sep 7 09:35:11 EDT 2006

Is that how you'd like PojoCache to work?  I would have thought in
the case of PojoCache, it creates an instance of Cache first and then
uses it, rather than using one registered in a JMX server.

In any case, if you would prefer to get it off JMX, CacheMBean could
have a getCache() method that returns the Cache instance.

Email: manik at jboss.org
Telephone: +44 7786 702 706
MSN: manik at surtani.org
Yahoo/AIM/Skype: maniksurtani