[jbosscache-dev] RE: JBC cruise control stuff

Rajesh Rajasekaran rajesh.rajasekaran at jboss.com
Mon Sep 11 11:52:30 EDT 2006

I could list modifications from last build rather than modifications
from last successful build.
Also the modification list would display the date and time of each
modification. This might be helpful in tracking any changes.
Also there should be a way where we could list all modifications without
the build emails running too big. (Currently we restrict to 50
modifications)

We are looking at an upgrade.