[jbosscache-dev] JBoss Cache 2.0.0.ALPHA status

Brian Stansberry brian.stansberry at jboss.com
Mon Sep 11 17:31:01 EDT 2006

I'm not talking about an in-memory cache, but rather a remote one.  But
I think I get what you mean. So, the cache loader gets a storeState()
call. Instead of

1) making one or more remove() calls to Cache 2 (the one it's delegating
to).
2) making a bunch of put() calls to Cache 2.

it would:

1) Create a bunch of remove Modifications and add them to a list
2) Create a bunch of put Modifications and add them to the list
3) Call CacheLoader.prepare(), passing in a GTX (from where?) and the
Modification list