[jbosscache-dev] JBoss Cache 2.0.0.ALPHA status

Ben Wang ben.wang at jboss.com
Tue Sep 12 08:40:08 EDT 2006

Re: o.j.c.aop, I have fixed the build last night and one bug introducted by the cache refactoring. It should pass for 95+% now.

Re: o.j.c.pojo, integration has gone well. It probably is at 90% as well.

So I'd expect I will be ready for an Alpha release early next week given that I won't be able to work on it fully untill this coming weekend.

Cheers,

-Ben