[jbosscache-dev] JBoss Cache 2.0.0.ALPHA status

Vladimir Blagojevic vladimir.blagojevic at jboss.com
Tue Sep 12 09:25:04 EDT 2006

I am not sure how Bela envisioned that cacheloader can be refactored to
interceptor but I suppose it is possible. What we talked about was
having
generic cacheloader storeState Method in AbstractCacheLoader. StoreState

can be generic since we simply read NodeData objects from stream and
call
put on underlying cacheloader. I suppose we can also make generic
loadState
that only relies on cacheloader's get method and a recursive call. That
would
be cool. But yes cacheloaders are getting simpler and easier to
implement :)