[jbosscache-dev] Re: Rolling back transactions for state transfer

Manik Surtani manik at jboss.org
Wed Sep 13 09:19:06 EDT 2006

For locally originating txs (on the sender - if the sender has locked
the tree to prepare state) this is correct.  Still though, if (due to
network lag) the receiver receives the prepare() before the state,
the prepare() will lock the tree.

Are you referring to started transactions started locally on the
joiner?  I don't see how this could happen anyway...

Email: manik at jboss.org
Telephone: +44 7786 702 706
MSN: manik at surtani.org
Yahoo/AIM/Skype: maniksurtani