[jbosscache-dev] More breaking UTs in HEAD

Ben Wang ben.wang at jboss.com
Sun Sep 17 04:35:17 EDT 2006

OK, looks like there is a problem in the Cache passivation failure that causes PojoCache passivation to fail as well. But it should go away when you have them in order.

BTW, how do things look like on your side now for the Alpha release? PojoCache is mostly ready except state transfer code and some clean up on examples and tutorial. I expect to finish them within 2-3 days.

Thanks,

-Ben