[jbosscache-dev] CacheSPI.setStateTransferManager

Manik Surtani manik at jboss.org
Tue Sep 19 12:11:50 EDT 2006

We'll need to expose some of these managers.  Remember, the SPI will
be used by interceptor authors who will need access to this
functionality.

+1 to revisiting these classes though, to ensure they are in a state
to be considered 'public' (I mean javadocs, and that their contracts
are unit-tested and fulfilled)

Email: manik at jboss.org
Telephone: +44 7786 702 706
MSN: manik at surtani.org