[jbosscache-dev] Re: CruiseControl

Vladimir Blagojevic vladimir.blagojevic at jboss.com
Fri Sep 22 12:07:47 EDT 2006

Ryan, you are right. I overlooked this fact when I analyzed remoting
example. It is very hard for a project of jbc complexity to achieve 100%

test passing with almost 2000 unit tests during dev stage. It would be
great
if this option could be changed from build to build during dev stage
rather
than between two successful builds.