[jbosscache-dev] Release 2.0 packaging refactoring and more

Ben Wang ben.wang at jboss.com
Fri Sep 29 00:09:30 EDT 2006

Just to give you a heads up on the release 2.0 packaging. Here are what I have done so far:

1. As discussed, the distribution now has three jbc zip: jboss-cache-core, jboss-cache-pojo, and jboss-cache-all. Please take a look at the contents when you have time.

2. In terms of documentation, I have split faq-pojo and tutorial-pojo from faq and tutorial, respectively. I have also update the tutorial for the core component but not faq yet since I figure Manik would have much more to say there. Same thing as in "TreeCache" doc.

If there is any problem, please let me or Manik know.

Cheers,

-Ben