[jbosscache-dev] Re: [javagroups-users] Considering migrating to jboss cache from DistributedTree

Brian Stansberry brian.stansberry at redhat.com
Thu Apr 5 19:20:19 EDT 2007

Hmm. The cache's RuntimeConfig object only allowing injection of
JChannelFactoryMBean isn't good; at least being able to inject a plain
org.jgroups.JChannelFactory seems called for.  The ugly bit is the class
and the interface have no direct type relationship, so you'd have to
expose properties of both types.

I think the reason for not allowing passing a Channel to the
RuntimeConfig is that would imply exposing the Channel as well.  The
Channel is not meant to be exposed to outside callers for the same
reason we no longer expose the RpcDispatcher.

--
Brian Stansberry
Lead, AS Clustering
brian.stansberry at redhat.com