[jbosscache-dev] Fixing PojoCache tutorial - exception from getState

Manik Surtani manik at jboss.org
Wed Apr 25 03:44:49 EDT 2007

Do you want to be using a separate bsh script for the PojoCache
tutorial as well?

I would have thought you'd use the same JBossCacheView which has an
embedded BeanShell pane (thanks, Vladimir) and just change the
contents of the tutorial?

Re: the state transfer hack, I thought I removed that ... oops!  :-)