[jbosscache-dev] maven test output stops when System.out.println calls are encountered

Galder Zamarreno galder.zamarreno at redhat.com
Fri Aug 31 10:47:50 EDT 2007

Actually, tried changing System.out for logger and still had the same
issue. Ended up commenting that System.out call. I'll try to reproduce
this outside JBC to understand what circumstances lead to this.

The only alternative is to grep the test results in the
target/sunfire-reports folder.

--
Galder Zamarreño
Sr. Software Maintenance Engineer