JDBCCacheLoader? Was: [jbosscache-dev] Re: JDBCClassLoader bug

Manik Surtani manik at jboss.org
Thu Feb 1 07:06:11 EST 2007

So without the root element you're not going to be able to persist
any data stored directly in the root node (if anyone ever does this!)

Is the new impl in any way compatible with the existing
JDBCCacheLoader anyway?  I thought their storage formats were different.

Email: manik at jboss.org
Telephone: +44 7786 702 706
MSN: manik at surtani.org
Yahoo/AIM/Skype: maniksurtani