JDBCCacheLoader? Was: [jbosscache-dev] Re: JDBCClassLoader bug

Manik Surtani manik at jboss.org
Thu Feb 1 08:11:06 EST 2007

I see.  Fixing the old impl (let's call this JDBCCacheLoader and the
new one IndexingJDBCCacheLoader to prevent confusion) to persist the
root will break running systems though, I fear.

I do think this should be fixed in the JDBCCacheLoader though;
perhaps a param like "persist.root = true" but by default it should
NOT persist the root so it doesn't break existing systems.

Or will it even break existing systems?  Am I being unnecessarily
careful here?

Email: manik at jboss.org
Telephone: +44 7786 702 706
MSN: manik at surtani.org