[jbosscache-dev] HEAD: org.jboss.cache.pojo.collection failures: dependency on MC?!??

Manik Surtani manik at jboss.org
Thu Feb 1 11:09:38 EST 2007

Guys,

on HEAD we have a couple of failures to do with a classpath issue.

	org.jboss.cache.pojo.collection.CachedListImplTest
	org.jboss.cache.pojo.collection.CachedMapImplTest

both fail with (nested)

	java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/jboss/repository/spi/
MetaDataContext

which is a microcontainer class.  And this does NOT exist in any of
the current jars we ship with.

Have we inadvertently introduced a dependency on the microcontainer,
through AOP 2.0?

Cheers,

Email: manik at jboss.org
Telephone: +44 7786 702 706