[jbosscache-dev] RE: Inputs on aopc

Kabir Khan kabir.khan at jboss.com
Fri Feb 2 17:36:02 EST 2007

> <snip>
>
> >> aopclasspath -- Huh???
> > A folder to the annotated classes
>
> How is that different from src or classpath?

By default we do not browse for annotations (it is time-consuming to look
inside every file), so if you have annotations you want parsed you need to
specify them.

btw src, (which I agree is craply named, but created before my time)
specifies the files that you want to transform - there may be a LOT of other
things on the classpath which you do not want to transform...

IIRC you can specify multiple src entries, but I agree using includes would
be nicer