[jbosscache-dev] JMX interfaces for Habanero

Manik Surtani manik at jboss.org
Thu Jan 4 10:30:17 EST 2007

On 3 Jan 2007, at 19:51, Brian Stansberry wrote:

> jbosscache-dev-bounces at lists.jboss.org wrote:
>> Guys,
>>
>> (Particularly Brian)
>>
>> Are we happy with the current JMX interfaces on Habanero?  Is
>> there any more work to be done on this, or can I close JBCACHE-768?
>>

> The JMX classes still need to be cleaned up. Won't happen this week
> though.
>
> As for the interfaces, is all the stuff from the discussion from
> http://www.jboss.com/index.html?
> module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3971235#3971235
> implemented?

Partly.  The 4 elements I suggested on the post are in place, with
the exception of setting complex objects (such as eviction policies)
via JMX.  Also, I haven't exposed any cache API methods - still don't
have a comprehensive set of what is needed and I don't want to expose
the whole load.

I still need a few more UTs around this though - getting these in as
we speak.