[jbosscache-dev] Releasing 1.4.1.GA

Brian Stansberry brian.stansberry at jboss.com
Fri Jan 5 10:37:28 EST 2007

At this point it's completely unclear what their issue is.  I wouldn't hold up a release for it beyond one more day.

Manik, perhaps you can have a look at o.j.c.statetransfer.VersionedTestBase.testEvictionAfterStateTransfer() and see if you think it adequately tests eviction following state transfer.  It actually goes beyond that quite a bit now, and tests eviction in the presence of concurrent creation of new nodes.

The only other thing I can think of is a test of eviction in the presence of lock conflicts.  Do we test that?

jbosscache-dev-bounces at lists.jboss.org wrote:
> The only potential issue remaining is this:
> https://na1.salesforce.com/50030000002Y9ZW
>
> After Brian's fix for
> http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/JBCACHE-913, we haven't
> still worked out whether the customer's facing a bug or not yet.
>
> Brian, what do you think?
>
> Galder Zamarreño
> Sr. Software Maintenance Engineer
> JBoss, a division of Red Hat
>
> IT executives: Red Hat still #1 for value
> http://www.redhat.com/promo/vendor/

Brian Stansberry
Lead, AS Clustering
JBoss, a division of Red Hat