[jbosscache-dev] Releasing 1.4.1.GA

Brian Stansberry brian.stansberry at jboss.com
Fri Jan 5 13:34:31 EST 2007

Wow, you must have had a great holiday, you're almost Christ-like in
your kindness. :-)  I break the tests for a week and you apologize for
only fixing them on one branch!

Thanks for doing it.

BTW, don't learn to think about multiple things at once.  I'm thinking
about too many different things and as a result I'm leaving chaos and
destruction all around me.