[jbosscache-dev] Habanero BETAs

Galder Zamarreno galder.zamarreno at jboss.com
Thu Jan 11 11:14:18 EST 2007

Seeing this email, I was thinking that I could commit now the changes in JDBCCacheLoader (to use VAM instead of Standard Serialization which in terms of functionality, it's working) and the VAM performance unit test that I'm about to finish.

We could the focus on VAM regression and profiling for BETA2. We would have the unit test in place and we could start testing and extending it to cover other types of objects here.

This would also allow me to introduce c3p0 connection pooling for BETA1 on time.

Manik, what do you think? And the rest?

Galder Zamarreño
Sr. Software Maintenance Engineer
JBoss, a division of Red Hat