[jbosscache-dev] Habanero BETAs

Ben Wang ben.wang at jboss.com
Thu Jan 11 11:16:02 EST 2007

I have no problem to cut beta1 early. However, we need to leave sufficient time for beta2 (or CR, for that matter). Main reason being this is a major release. I think we need to do some benchmark to make sure the performance does not suffer too much, and perform necessary optimization. This will take some time, IMO.

-Ben