[jbosscache-dev] Habanero BETAs

Galder Zamarreno galder.zamarreno at jboss.com
Fri Jan 12 12:18:47 EST 2007

Re: http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/JBCACHE-879, check last comment and commits with this JIRA issue.

Ok, I have committed the changes so that JDBCacheLoader uses VAM. I have commented previous serialization in case we need to rollback at some point.

I have added VersionAwareMarshallerPerfTest that replicates the issues I found profiling. Just try setting NUM_TIMES_PER_THREAD to 1000 and you'll see the difference.

We'll look at VAM and its impact in the performance tests once BETA1 is out.

I'll now concentrate in getting standalone JDBC connection pooling in for BETA1.

Have a nice weekend! I'm off to try out Nintendo's WII :D

Galder Zamarreño
Sr. Software Maintenance Engineer
JBoss, a division of Red Hat