[jbosscache-dev] Testing JDBCCacheLoader - Embedding AS inside a UT?

Hany Mesha hmesha at novell.com
Tue Jan 16 10:32:57 EST 2007

IMHO,. I think the usual test suite for JBCCacheLoader that runs through
CC should only include  only the test for functionality. The interop
with AS and Hibernate which would validate the various use cases of
JDBCCacheLoader should be done in its own domain. For Example, when
releasing a beta of JBC and populating the AS repository with it then we
can run a set of interop test cases that would validate JDBCCacheLoader
and might be other areas that we can expand on in this domain. That
would give us the time to fix issues within JBC before GA release and
not clutter the JBC test suite. The same thing could be done with
Hibernate.

Hany

Hany M. Mesha
Sr. Software Engineer, Consultant
Novell Identity Management Engineering
Toronto, Canada
hmesha at novell.com
Mobile: 416-456-6945
skype: hanymesha

Novell, Inc.
SUSE® Linux Enterprise 10
Your Linux is ready
http://www.novell.com/linux

>>> "Galder Zamarreno" <galder.zamarreno at jboss.com> 01/16/07 9:56 AM

+100...

Something we can start looking at once 2.0 is out?

Galder Zamarreño
Sr. Software Maintenance Engineer
JBoss, a division of Red Hat

IT executives: Red Hat still #1 for value
http://www.redhat.com/promo/vendor/