[jbosscache-dev] FYI- increase CC build timeout

Vladimir Blagojevic vladimir.blagojevic at jboss.com
Mon Jan 22 11:06:08 EST 2007

Ryan,

Any estimate on this task. If it is a simple change we would
appreciate if it can get resolved soon since we really need those
reports
at this stage of JBC development (preparing 2.0 release).

Yeah new tests are running around 190-200 minutes. Not all tests should
be run on boths stacks but it seemed like a maintenance headache to
maintain
a list of tests that are non-local (replicated) and run only those tests
on
udp and tcp. If someone has a clever idea how to do this please speak
up.

So for now we run all the tests twice.

Cheers.