[jbosscache-dev] JBossCache 2.0.0.BETA1

Manik Surtani manik at jboss.org
Mon Jan 22 17:46:01 EST 2007

How are we doing with this, guys?

My target is still to have frozen dev work on HEAD by the end of
today to tag BETA1, and then work on the few outstanding test
failures tomorrow and Wed and hand over to QA by Thu morning.  Tasks
that are incomplete are going to get pushed to BETA2.

Unfortunately CC is still being a pain and we haven't seen it run in
a while; hopefully it will run well tonight after QA have increased
the timeouts and we should see results tomorrow morning.

Cheers,

Email: manik at jboss.org
Telephone: +44 7786 702 706
MSN: manik at surtani.org