[jbosscache-dev] RE: JBossCache_1_4_1_SP1 tagged

Ben Wang ben.wang at jboss.com
Wed Jan 31 10:23:04 EST 2007

Manik,

Upon a closer look, the reason that it is failing now is because from PojoCache, we allow to replicate non-Seriliazable object if we use JBossSerialization. But it seems now that TreeCacheMarshaller140 (line 318) has tightened up the criteria to throw exception when it is non-Serializable. So what's your suggestion?

-Ben