[jbosscache-dev] Docs changes

Brian Stansberry brian.stansberry at redhat.com
Mon Jun 4 11:31:20 EDT 2007

I made a bunch of changes to the JBoss Cache User Guide last week,
mostly in the Configuration and Deployment sections.  Any
comments/edits/etc will be most appreciated.

One suggestion I have is to move the User API chapter before the
Configuration chapter.  For the User API chapter you don't really need
to understand the Configuration; a couple simple hyperlinked "for more
on this Configuration stuff see the Configuration chapter" sentences are
sufficient. With User API before Configuration IMHO you get a more
understandable flow:

1) Intro -- what it is
2) User API.  -- basics of using it, making clearer what it is
3) Configuration -- going deeper
4) Deployment -- closely related to Configuration

--
Brian Stansberry
Lead, AS Clustering
brian.stansberry at redhat.com