[jbosscache-dev] ClusteredCacheLoader deadlocks and JBCCACHE-1103

Jimmy Wilson jawilson at redhat.com
Thu Jun 14 15:10:16 EDT 2007

[I subscribed as jimmy.wilson at redhat.com not jawilson at redhat.com, so it
took me a while to reply.  That's been fixed...]

 > > Ok, so I think we have a solution here.

Great!

 > > Bela's created http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/JGRP-533 (see task
 > > for details on this)

I can build, run the testsuite, and provide a test release to the
customer once this is complete just as we've already done for JGRP-455.

 > > Once this is done (JGroups 2.4.1.SP4) I can fix JBCACHE-1103 by
 > > patching the CCL to make use of this JGroups fix.  This will mean a
 > > new release for JBC (1.4.1.SP4)

I can do the same here by running through the AS SR tests using the
modified CCL, but those tests didn't catch this issue either.  I can
easily cut a test JAR of JBC for the customer to try whenever we're
ready to do so if you like.

Jimmy
--
Jimmy Wilson