[jbosscache-dev] Re: run.pojocache.demo

Manik Surtani manik at jboss.org
Wed Mar 28 07:15:55 EDT 2007

cc'ing jbc dev list.

There was a known issue with the plain cache tutorial and demo being
broken in 2.0.0.BETA1, fixed in BETA2

	http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/JBCACHE-998

but this wasn't a compilation issue - it was to do with the bean
shell scripts not being updated with new package names/imports for
certain classes.

Will take a look at BETA2 (currently with QA to release) as well.

Regarding recompilation, I presume you downloaded the binary distro?

Cheers,
Manik

Email: manik at jboss.org
Telephone: +44 7786 702 706