[jbosscache-dev] Access to data in CacheListener.nodePassivated

Brian Stansberry brian.stansberry at redhat.com
Fri May 25 11:01:47 EDT 2007

No, I don't mind at all. It was a hack.  I kind of miss peek(), which
was a more coherent way to solve the same problem -- give a
sophisticated caller access to the data, trusting that they understand
the state of system and know whether a peek() call is OK.  Dangerous if
the caller isn't sophisticated though.

But, with nodeLoaded and nodePassivated providing the data, that solves
the specific use case I had for peek() in a better way than peek() did.

Thanks!

P.S. JIRA says Fix Version = GA, CR2. I hope for CR2, as I really need
to get CR2 in the AS trunk build.

--
Brian Stansberry
Lead, AS Clustering