[jbosscache-dev] Releasing 2.1.0.GA

Manik Surtani manik at jboss.org
Thu Nov 15 06:00:17 EST 2007

Guys,

I've created a JBQA JIRA to release 2.1.0.GA - both core and pojo
editions, simultaneously.

	http://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBQA-1197

I will tag this in the next hour or so and put the tag on the JIRA.

Jason, once I have done this I presume you'd be tagging PojoCache as
well?  Once you have done this, could you please ping Ryan/QE so they
can run with it.

Brian, could you please make a note of which version of JBoss AS you
want QE to regression-test this against.  I'm assuming none, given the
issues you mentioned wrt. JBM and JGroups 2.6 yesterday...

Cheers,
manik at jboss.org