[jbosscache-dev] JBCACHE-1156 - configuration profiles

Manik Surtani manik at jboss.org
Wed Oct 31 07:06:47 EDT 2007

Brian,

I had a look at what you checked in for this; it looks pretty good,
but why a package called 'registry'?  This tends to make me think of
other things, like a component registry, perhaps something related to
DI even.

Regarding the methods you have, around getCacheNames, getCache,
releaseCache, etc., I wonder whether this should be a part of the
DefaultCacheFactory.

The bit on profiles - the ConfigurationRegistry as you called it -
makes sense to be separate though, since this is where profiles can be
saved/shared.

Thoughts?
manik at jboss.org